We’re hiring for Client Servicing & Account Management jobs in Mumbai at our Kandivali West office. The position is open to both freshers and experienced candidates.
Kandivali West, Mumbai
Full-Time, day shift
24 August, 2021
Freshers & Experienced
15,000 to 40,000
MON - SAT (9:30 AM - 6 PM)
Why join nudg?
nudg is a global marketing agency serving large and small brands with high-impact marketing strategies and campaigns. A part of the Altorise network, nudg is also a leading marketing agency which works on innovative campaigns for leading brands across the world. A rapidly growing company, we're expanding our team across various locations. Our global team has in-house expertise in technology, design, content production, and strategy. Join us for an exciting career where you can play a pivotal role in building an iconic global brand.
We are inviting passionate, energetic and creative thinkers to join our client services team. As part of the client servicing team, you will need to interface with clients, understand their vision and develop imaginative solutions which allow them to grow rapidly with strong strategic fundamentals. To achieve this, you'll also need to work with and guide cross-functional teams who will work closely with you to achieve your clients goals.
As part of the strategic team, you will handle all aspects of the client relationship from winning accounts, onboarding, managing, and growing relationships.
- Engage incoming leads and inquiries and convert them into clients
- Clearly define goals which align with client's goals
- Plan and deliver on client projects by coordinating with various teams
- Build strong inter-personal rapport with clients & partners
- Ensure high-quality deliveries and ensure clear reporting to clients
- Grow existing accounts and ensure high client satisfaction index
- Consistently help drive business growth and reputation by innovative means
Candidates must be graduates. Have exceptional spoken and written skills in English.
The following also are key skills necessary for this role:
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing strategies
- Ability to develop and make winning presentations
- Expertise with Spreadsheets (Data tools a bonus)
- Experience managing multiple digital platforms
- A good sense of style and personal grooming
- Passion and energy which inspires those around
- Good focus on discipline and punctuality
- Digital native who already uses and learning new tech
This opportunity is a full-time opportunity at our Kandivali West office. While ensuring your safety and that of others, please note that we expect new joinees to work from our office unless any contrary advisory from govt. or health experts.
nudg // marketing agency1401/02 Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, New Link Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai