We’re hiring for the Copywriting position in our Kandivali West, Mumbai office. The job is open to any candidate, freshers and experienced candidates alike, who wish to join as a Copywriter in our team.
Kandivali West, Mumbai
Full-Time, day shift
15 December, 2020
Freshers & Experienced
15,000 to 40,000
MON - SAT, 9:30 AM - 6 PM
Why join nudg?
nudg is a global marketing agency serving large and small brands with high-impact marketing strategies and campaigns. A part of the Altorise network, nudg is also a leading marketing agency which works on innovative campaigns for leading brands across the world. A rapidly growing company, we're expanding our team across various locations. Our global team has in-house expertise in technology, design, content production, and strategy. Join us for an exciting career where you can play a pivotal role in building an iconic global brand.
As a copywriter at nudg, your love of words will play a key role in crafting unique voices for each of our brands. This will need an in-depth understanding of the opportunities offered by key emerging digital and creative channels. It will also be necessary that you understand the power of brevity and its ability to form memorable associations with every reader.
While the role will need you to be the lead idea-person on our team, as copywriter you will also need to take charge of any medium you are writing for. Which can span evocative ad copy, entertaining social content, or even intuitive UI content for CTAs.
- Interpret creative briefs and conceptualize communication ideas
- Work closely with the client facing teams to achieve brand goals
- Deliver high-quality copy & content for social, web, or other mediums
- Work with design teams to develop exciting UI/UX for Apps & Websites
- Manage tasks and projects responsibly to ensure on-time deliveries
- Ability to keep pace with the work culture of an agile startup
Skills & Qualifications
Candidates must at least be graduates. Have flawless written and verbal communication skills in English (Hindi and other languages a bonus). While also having an in-depth understanding of:
- Social media content writing & use of tags
- Essential SEO & semantic writing
- PR & long-form content writing
- Ability to write in various styles
- Understanding of text in visual harmony
- Script-writing (Ideal)
- Ability to work independently & guide others
- Ability to develop & clearly articulate orginial ideas
Sample work is necessary to qualify. If a fresher, you can share your personal blogs, Twitter/Instagram profiles as references of your writing ability. Experience working within and managing teams a bonus.
nudg // marketing agency1401/02 Ghanshyam Enclave, Lalji Pada, New Link Road, Kandivali West, Mumbai